02 Jun The project that wasn’t supposed to be.
After playing with it for a few weeks, I realized that the chalkboard side
was pretty well worn through to the wood in several areas. So I decided to
tape off the frame and paint the chalkboard. Teeny project. Half a naptime.
Then I realized that it would be easier to just take the chalkboard off and paint it on
the ground. But in order to take the chalkboard off, I had to take apart the frame a bit.
Next thing I knew, the whole easel was in pieces on my floor,
and I was going down to the basement to get the sander.
A couple nap times and coats of paint later, I sprayed
a protective coating on it, and we started using it today.
I like using items we like,
but I love using items we love!