There was this blank space above Jaeda’s crib that I just wasn’t sure what to do with.
I used the same fabrics from the hoop mural to make mine.
P.S. Notice the brown minky changing pad cover?
A friend read that ours didn’t match…and had ones
that did (this one and a light teal one!). Perfect touch!
Anyways, back to the fabric flower. We were at my folks’ house when I was
cutting out the fabric petals, and my mom suggested adding a verse. LOVED that
idea. Art with a purpose! Here’s the tutorial I followed to get the font lettering. E.A.S.Y.
Measuring. The curtains are too short!
(Decided to cut them. Your votes were half long and half short!)
I mean, I love the addition of the yellow strip (it’s the same fabric that I used to cover the
French door windows and I love that it’s a subtle addition for the already-vibrant wall). But it
just doesn’t matter if I measure right or wrong, if I count in seam allowances or not, it will
always be off. It’s my lot in life, I guess. Ha. Oh well. Debating on adding a strip of the regular
curtain fabric back on the bottom. Could look nice. Maybe later. For now I say, it’s done!
There you have it. The finishing touches of my baby girl’s room. I like it. So fun.
Happy Saturday, friends!