24 Jul 5 Reasons You Need a Red Headed Friend
National Geographic magazine reports that less than two percent of the world’s population has natural red hair, created by a mutation in northern Europe. This is a sad statistic. Though I don’t believe the many news claims that red heads could be extinct as soon as 2060, I thought it appropriate to start this blog out with a few reasons you need a red headed friend.
- You won’t lose them in a large crowd.
- They bring a bright color pallet to your life.
- If you are feeling down about not being tan, you can count on your red headed friend to be less tan.
- You can finally use the term “carrot top”!
- Red heads are kind of like the sugar of life—they will add that little extra sweetness to your next get together.
Please feel free to add to this list. If your life has been enriched by having a redheaded friend we want to hear about it!